Battle of the Sexes on Craigslist

Hey gang! Hope everyone is well. I've set up a little game for us to play.

Here's what we'll be doing. I'm going to be placing an ad in the m4w section. We'll be using someone so terrific that women won't be able to resist. Let's see what kind of response we get (if any)

At the same time, we'll be placing an ad in the w4m section. Here, we'll be doing the opposite. We'll be posting as someone not so great. After a couple days of our ads being live, I'll fill you guys in on all the details. I'll also be posting my favorite responses so we can all have a nice laugh.

 Okay so here are our 2 contestants! :)


#1 John Johnson


- 25 Years old. 


- Studying to be a lawyer and hopes to someday 
   take over his father's lawfirm


- Enjoys romantic walks by the beach


- Hung 8.5 Inches


- Loves giving oral pleasure to women


- Fan of Kama Sutra


  Blah Blah Blah! I'll try to make him seem as wonderful as possible.




                 And his opponent! ...

#2 Sally Gordon




Sally is 31 years old. Has no experience in bed other than the earlier years when she shared a room with her brother.She Enjoys breakfast, lunch and supper. . Oh and dessert too. Believes that any woman that grooms her pubic hair is shallow and self centered 


- Who wants to make out with me? (That'll be my Title)




I'm going to place these ads in multiple cities and we'll see what kind of response we get. I'm looking forward to sharing some of the replies with you guys! If you've got something better than these two profiles, feel free to post them in the comment area and I'll use those as well. Okay, well here goes, see you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment