Peter's Craigslist Horror Story. Why me he said.

My apologies for being away for a few weeks but I had a close friend of mine pass away. It took me while to get over it but I'm slowly trying to move on.

I'll get to all your emails starting with Peter's since it's Halloween and it's got something to do with costumes.

Peter's craigslist horror story goes something like this.

Pete's a Canadian boy. He lives in Scarborough Ontario. It's a city near Toronto. When Peter first discovered the bottomless pit of women seeking casual encounters which is Craigslist, he thought to Himself; "Wow! I unlocked the door to unlimited females." Now all he has to do is pick one.

Browsing the ads, one jumped up at him.

w4m - Need a date for costume party - 26yrs - Scarborough


"Seeking someone to come with me to a costume party. I'll be going as Wonder Woman and would like you to dress up as Superman. It's also a huge turn on for me, I've always wanted to please Superman. Get back to me. The party is tonight so we don't have much time."


So Pete replied to this message telling her how interested he was and that there was a costume store nearby. He'd be able to get a costume in time and he'd pick her up for the party.

The girl's name here is Cassandra. She agreed to go to the party with him. They arranged a time to meet and a place.

Pete got his costume and looked great! He had the hair looking like Superman's and everything. He's also pretty buff which made the whole costume look even more authentic.

So Superman picked up Wonder Woman and off they went to the party! She looked fabulous. Had a great pair of legs, pretty attractive from what he can see and had a "wonder"ful butt.


The drive he told me was pretty normal. They were a little shy around each other and didn't say much in the car. Other than her giving him directions to the location it was kind of tense.

When they got to the party it was pretty intense. There were half naked women there, men in g-strings and people groping each other pretty much everywhere.

"My Kind of Party Pete thought to himself"

You lucky boy Peter! Craigslist really delivered on this one. Booze, drugs, hot women ... what more can he ask for!

After a few drinks, Cassandra started to open up to him. She was all over Pete. She started kissing him, touching him, rubbing him, she couldn't keep her hands off Superman.

"Let's go somewhere more private" She said

"Sure, right behind you"


She led him to the washroom where they'd be alone.

Wonder Woman pushed him up against the wall and pulled down his pants. She looked up at him, smiled and went to work.

He claimed that this was one of the best Bjobs he's ever gotten. Pete got really excited and wanted more..

He tried to take off her shirt, but she pushed his hands away and continued to do her thing. He tried to pull down her undies , but she stopped him, and continued on her path of pleasuring him orally.

Pete kept trying to take her clothes off and she continually refused him. But Pete's not a man that gives up easily. He persisted and fought and finally Cassandra said to him;


"Look! Stop what you're doing because you might not like what you see!!"


" What do you mean? "


"Just take my word for it and enjoy what I'm doing"


Pete's a curious man and wanted to get in her pants so badly that he though to himself,  how bad can it be.. she's hairy? She's got weird looking lips.. a big clit.. what? whatever at this point he really doesn't care. .


"Don't worry, I'm very open minded and don't have any hangups"

"Really? That's great!! I'm so glad !"


I'm guessing most of you figured out what's going on here. But in Pete's defense, his mind was a little cloudy at the time.


She pulled down her skirt and underwear and revealed her 9 inch killer. She told him how badly she wanted to get the favor returned and pushed his head toward this monster.

"It all happened so fast he wrote in his email to me. "

He put it in his mouth for a second, which seemed like a lifetime to him at the time,  and then came to his senses and jumped up. He ran out of there so fast he forgot to put his pants back on. He drove home wearing nothing but his shirt and Superman cape. 

Good thing you weren't pulled over by the boys in blue. Try explaining that one to the judge. Drunk, and wearing nothing but a cape in the middle of the night.

He got home and took a nice bath, relaxed and thought about what had happened. Here's my favorite part of his email.

This happened about 2 years ago. I've thought about it a lot and have since been really turned on by shemales. I watch videos, look at photos and have to admit I'm infatuated by these beauties. And man was Cassandra hot! I really regret not going further with her that night. I tried emailing her but never get any replies. Can you help me find her?


Pete my boy unfortunately I am not affiliated in any way with Craigslist and can't help you. Unless she's reading this and wants to give you a second chance, I can't do much. I will however email you a link where there's tons of shemales looking to meet men. That's all I can do. Or try posting under m4t on craigslist. She might still be on Craigslist .. although after the way you treated her, I seriously doubt it.

I guess it all depends on how you look at this. Some of you might see this as a Craigslist horror story, and some of you might see this differently. I don't know. I guess we'd have to be in that exact situation to know how we'd react. I'm sure Pete will get a second chance at this sometime. And when you do, don't forget to tell us what happens Pete!

Update! Pete I received this photo of a woman claiming to be Cassandra. I've found her. You're welcome buddy! Is this her?

 Just screwing with you Pete!

You blew it! 

See you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. lol... love these casual sex pick up stories.. hope you get new ones soon.

    ReplyDelete